So, as I do when I think about any project, I have been buying books. I have been looking at Land Rover Discovery buyer’s guide type books as well as manuals and general history. Here are a few that I have so far…
- Land Rover Discovery: 25 Years of the Family 4 x 4 by James Taylor
- Land Rover Discovery, 1989-1998 by James Taylor
- You & Your Land Rover Discovery: Buying, Enjoying, Maintaining, Modifying by Dave Pollard
- The Land Rover Experience: A User’s Guide to Four-wheel Driving by Tom Sheppard
- Land Rover Discovery by Richard Streeton and published by Land Rover Monthly magazine
This one really doesn’t count as it is more of a general company history, but I thought I would throw it in here anyway.
Still looking for a few more, including …
- Land Rover Discovery, Defender & Range Rover: How to Modify for High Performance & Serious Off-road Action by Ralph Hosier
Digitally, I also have the official Owner’s Manual and RAVE service manual from Land Rover Resource.